Miss Chera

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lost friend

I did not find my friend by Googling her or her new husband. I have been thinking quite a bit about her in the last few weeks. I think my thoughts wander to her because Lil Darling is going through some rough times in preschool with friends.

Lil Darling misses the friends she made in past classes. This year she is with a new group, and can not seem to make friends. Yesterday, she told me that a new girl started in her class, and they made friends! I was so excited, but...there is always a but. But, today, she & her new friend had a fight. My precious, wonderful, loving little girl punched this new girl. I am horrified! Where does this behavior come up? I am so disappointed with her actions. I have another concern ... her birthday is about a month away, and fear Lil Darling has been mean to the other children in her class. I hope her classmates will come to her party. I guess time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home