Miss Chera

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The day of cleaning

Well, T and A are home and doing fine.Our vet and staff fell in love with our beloved T. He loves attention, and evidently, swiped his paw at every person who walk by his cage. They had T & A together in one cage. A is an introvert (sp?), she likes to be left alone. She is the first female cat I have had since I was a kid. Lil Darling loves A with all of her heart. Our vet called this morning to see how they were doing, and set up an appt. for A to have her stitches removed.

Last night, I discovered an awful thing. I have sorted clothes to be washed in our laundry room. I found A in the clothes. I thought at first she was bedding down in there, but discovered she was using the clothes as her litter box. I was horrified! I have been cleaning all morning. Washing clothes and mopping the floor. I think they have been doing this for awhile, and I just did not notice before last night. I always sort the clothes right in front of the washer & dryer, so they could have been doing this all along. I was so grossed out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home