Miss Chera

Thursday, January 12, 2006

One of those days

Well, today is just one of 'those' days. Mr. Chera is usually gone during the week, so I manage the house and Lil Darling until he is back. No wonder you hear about the single working mom's plight and hard times. And some mornings, I am ready to pull every hair out and run screaming from the house. This morning went like this:

Get up, get myself & Lil Darling dressed and ready, make Lil Darling's lunch, make sure I have everything, take off to preschool, run every yellow light with a 4 yr. in the back screaming, "There's another one. You have to stop on yellow!!!" all on about 1/16 tank of gas, drop her off at preschool, chit chat for a split second with one of her teachers, make sure her DORA (ugh!)backpack is in just the right spot, double check she has her lunch in said backpack, arrive 10 minutes late to work exhausted greeted by a watch watching boss. I know women all over the country do this every day, but today was just one of 'those' days. Whew!

Although, I did receive great news from one of my long time friends. She pregnant, and has been trying for sometime now. I am really, really jealous of her because Mr. Chera & I can not get pregnant. oh well

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm worn out just reading about your day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home