Miss Chera

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lost contacts

It is funny how you lose touch with friends. Over ten years, I have lost touch with a few friends. New friends come, but can not seem to replace the ones you lose contact with.

I just found one old friend - she actually introduce Mr. Chera to me. She was in our wedding along with her little girls serving as flower girls. She got married and moved less than one year after Chad & I started our life together. I think I will google her or her husband's name to get a phone number.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, and I know what you mean. I've made that same observation. People seem to come and go out of my life all the time. But, then, do you sometimes wonder that maybe people are only meant to be in your life for a season? Follow your heart. If it wants to find her, find her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home