Miss Chera

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bridal shower

I went to Dallas today for a bridal shower for one of my college friends. Thank goodness for Mr. Chera. There has been bad weather (ice), and I did not have to drive. There were wrecks all over the place when we got into Dallas.

It's been awhile since I have seen her, and she looked great. I felt a little uncomfortable at first because I was the only friend attending that knew her in college. We became very close while at college, and she was even in my wedding. We have grown different ways since I got married. Of course, we live two hours away, but we do not email or call each other. I have always called her by a nickname. For example, if her given name were Christine, I would call her Chris, get it? Everyone there called her by her given name, and it was just unusual. Sounds like she is marrying a great guy, and will have a great mother-in-law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home