Miss Chera

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

MIA

Wow! I need to catch up with everyone and update my blog. I really do not have much to say tonight, but will give a few brief overviews:
1. Lil Darling had her first IMAX experience this past weekend. Mr. Chera purchased the largest bucket of popcorn that I have ever seen.
2. IMAX theater seats are tooooooo narrow for my butt. I was afraid to eat alot of popcorn - I might of gotten wedged in the seat.
3. Work is going great - got a promotion & raise
4. Mr. Chera needs to weed-eat & I need to mow
5. Mower is at the shop - pulley is broken or something like that. I could not understand the repairman due to the large dip of snuff in his mouth. I was focused on it - thinking, "Dude, have you not heard about gum, lip, mouth cancer"
6. FIL is in the hospital - small intestine blockage
7. MIL is going crazy - worrying
8. I really, really want to go to the movies again. This time I will go to a stadium seat teather, and take a neck strap for the bucket of popcorn
9. Mr. Chera cleaned the house on Friday night - and vacuumed

That's about all for now.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry your FIL is in hospital. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Ditto on that bucket of popcorn!!! :)

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been awfully quiet. Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home