Miss Chera

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Down in the dumps!

Thanks, Shirley! I needed that!

I have not been feeling like myself lately! I am just down in the dumps. I have lost interest in my job, and the only thing that get me through the day is the thought of picking up Lil Darling.

Lil Darling is so excited to see me everyday! But, I think it is probably the new, huge swimming pool we got this weekend. Now, that's another thing to be depressed about - high water bill! :O) Oh well, swimming this evening sounds pretty inviting.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, honey, of course you're down in the dumps. You have a lot on you right now. You are dealing with some serious stuff. Lil Darling is God's gift to show you that life goes on...and on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home