Miss Chera

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy July 3rd

The Chera family had a great day today!

Mr. Chera and Lil Darling got up early today, and I slept in to about 9:00. I did not sleep too well last night, but hit the ground running. We did not go to church, but did all of our cleaning this a.m. We met Mr. Chera's parents for lunch, and then drove around town looking at houses for the MIL & FIL. They currently live about 60 miles away from us. They are trying to downsize especially now that my FIL is fighting cancer. Mr. Chera & I have been looking at this own garden home & development, and drove them by it today...and, they loved it. This is so surprising because they had specific requirements, and we were worried they would not like the area. There is a grocery store and Catholic church nearby as well as a small pond this home looks over (with ducks...my MIL is a big, big animal and nature lover). We did have a frightening moment, my FIL fell down while walking up to a home under construction. I was with him, and I just knew he was hurt badly, but luckily he was not. He will probably have a black eye from his glasses hitting his eyebrow, and have a few bruises on his left side. I think his pride was bruised as well. Mr. Chera had to help him up, and that was tough on my FIL.

We cooked out tonight, and Mr. Chera did *so* well with the grillin'. Tomorrow, we will cook out again. We have had several burn bans in our area, so hopefully, we will be able to pop a few firecrackers. Have a great 4th, and say a prayer for our troops stationed all over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home