Miss Chera

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

4th of July parades

There are no major 4th of July parades in our area. I really want to take Lil Darling to a parade, but I can not find one. Although Lil Darling's preschool does have two days of parades for the little one to show off what they have made the last few days. The only problem is there is no set time. I sent a note to her summer teacher asking for the time of the parades, and she responded with no info, time, or even if there was a parade. I am strictly going on the word of my four year old. Hopefully, this is not a pretend game for Miss Lil Darling. I am so bummed. I think I will just go up to her school at my normal lunch time, and see if the parade is taking place then. Lil Darling is *so* excited about the noisemakers they have made and singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home