Miss Chera

Thursday, May 26, 2005

American Idol

Miss Chera

Well, it's over. I really, really wanted Bo to win last night. I called in for him twice on Tuesday night. I loved Bo's performance - talk about a dream come true. Mr. Chera was in Alabama last night, and there are billboards everywhere supporting Bo. Lil Darling loved watching last night, and was able to see Nikko! Remember, she loved Nikko. I decided last night that she liked him because his leather jackets look like cartoons. I did not enjoy Constantine, Nadia, or (I can not think of her name). I love, love Kenny Wayne Shephard and his guitar work, but the three of them absolutely ruined it for me! Kenny Wayne is from Shreveport/Bossier City, and I have heard him live several times. He is as close to Stevie Ray Vaughn as you get. Anyway, Carrie will be a great American Idol, but I think Bo will out sell her if he releases a CD. I would definitely buy his CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home