Miss Chera

Monday, May 02, 2005

Bloggin' time

So much has happened in the Chera's lives since I last posted.

Miss Chera:
I have a good lead on a new job. I am hoping they call for an interview after they review all 65 gazillion resumes. My laundry room is receiving a makeover. I am finally posting new items (mostly Lil Darling's outgrown clothes) on eBay.

Mr. Chera:
His grandpa flew in from Minnesota a couple of weeks ago. And, we picked him up on Sat. and delivered him entact to my MIL. He will be here for Mother's Day. He goes home at the end of May!

Lil Darling:
She won a door prize last week from our bank. Now, one of her most treasured possesions is a million dollar bill. She was able to take for show & tell on Friday. Her class is learning the letter "M". Not only did she have money, but she had a "million monies"!! She was so excited.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Congrats on the new job lead! I hope that everything works out great for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home