Miss Chera

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Lazy Sunday

We have so many things to do today. We are going to see Mr. Chera's parents, Mem & Pep. Lil Darling is not in the best mood this morning. She had a busy day yesterday. We went to the first birthday party, and she had a great time. I learned a lot about the other mothers and the anti-depressants they take! lol I never expected to hear about their lives so in depth. I did not know how to react. We came home, and met Mr. Chera working at my Mom's. Lil Darling & I helped - she picked up twigs and sticks & I mowed the back yard. We came home showered again, did some laundry, and got dressed again & off we went to the second birthday party. The second party was not such an eye opener as the first. Lil Darling & I left early to come home to pick up Mr. Chera. Driving home, I felt like two days had passed! I was wiped out. All three of us went out to eat & picked up Key Lime Pie ice cream. It was a perfect ending to the day!

Mr. Chera is so jealous of Shirley. He loves Allison Kraus. I hope you have a good time.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Mr. Chera could have been there. It was WONDERFUL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home