Miss Chera

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Another American Idol post

Here it is Shirley. Lil Darling was not too interested in American Idol tonight. Daddy was home tonight, and her focus was on him. I managed to watch during breaks in laundry, though. I really like Carrie, Bo, Anwar, and Nadia. I really think Anthony will be gone this week, but don't go betting on my prediction. I agree Lisanne, Anthony should have been let go last week. Maybe his week will be it. I am not crazy about Scott, Constantine or Vonzell - have I left anyone out? Well, it will be interesting to see who goes.

My FIL has another chemo treatment this week. We saw him on Sat for his birthday. He really looked frail to me and his coloring was not great. Even Mr. Chera agreed with me. Mr Chera has been worrying himself about his Dad-he has made an appt. on Friday for a physical and to talk to the dr. about the anxiety he is experiencing.

Not only is he worried about his Dad, he has been worrying about me. We have been trying to conceive with no luck. My system has gotten so fouled up. I blame the vicious cycle of worrying about Mr. Chera worrying about me - lol! I need to make an appt. to see my doctor tomorrow just to calm Mr's nerves on this.

One of my coworkers said that if it is meant to be, then have patience and it will happen. Talk about optimism - I just wanted to break down & cry right then. Oh well, she was just trying to be nice.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been quiet. Hope all is well. Haven't heard your comments about the American Idol vote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home