Miss Chera

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Time

Where does time go? Well, let's catch you up-to-date...I am still spring cleaning, finding things to list on eBay, we got our taxes finished, sent to our accountant, and filed...whew, Lil Darling has been able to spend more time with Mr Chera the last few days, and work for me is just falling apart or so it seems.

I really intended this blog to be about our lives, but by reading past entries, I am totally obsessed with American Idol. I never in a million years would have thought that I would watch, but I am. I even had Mr Chera watching tonight. I really enjoyed Bo and Vonzell. I really think the final three will be Carrie, Bo, and Vonzell. But, I am lousy with predictions. I never pick the winning Super Bowl team or winning lottery numbers. Oh well.

Wouldn't it be nice to win the lottery? My bank account would love it. But, money does not bring or buy happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home