Miss Chera

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Amazing Race & American Idol

American Idol was pretty good tonight, only I am not a fan of musicals. I only know a few musicals, and recognized only two of the songs. Wonder who will receive the least votes?

Got good luck? Meredith & Gretchen do! My gosh, they make so many mistakes and still are able to make it to the check point. I hate that the brothers did not make it. During the "carry it or milk it" part, I was angry when I heard Lynn make the comment about Uchenna and Joyce being "born" to carry the items on their heads. What a racist remark! They would not like something said about them. Oh well, it could have been just a comment that they were naturals, but I did not take it that way. Lynn & Alex gripe about every team, so if that is the worst they say about Uchenna & Joyce...they have said much worse about Rob & Amber. Oh yeah, the beauty queen is mental! She is such a complainer!

Lil Darling did not have a good day at preschool. She was mean to one of her friends and did not take a nap. She fell asleep on the way home, and was so tired. Hopefully, she will have a better day tomorrow.

My FIL is not doing to well. He started chemo last week, and does not seem to be handling it too well. He took a fall this a.m. while my MIL was out. They admitted him into the hospital late this afternoon, and he has a low hemoglobin level. They will start running tests and maybe give him blood. Hopefully, he will recover from this. Last weekend, he looked weak to me, but he was in good spirits before beginning the chemo. When Mr. Chera comes home this weekend we will go see him. Maybe by then, he will be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home