Miss Chera

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hello?

It has been so long since I last posted. I have been busy since my last post. My Mom fractured her leg. She has osteoporsis, and has had several breaks in the last few years. The kicker of these breaks is that she is only in her late 50s, so who's knows what is in front of us. She has been staying with me for the last week, and just went home today. She was so happy to be back in her home!

Lil Darling has also been sick with the stomach flu. So much fun when a four year old wakes you at 2 a.m., and she is throwing up! uuugh! She also was just diagnosed with eczema yesterday. Mr. Chera has severe bouts with eczema on his feet and hands.

Hopefully, I can catch up with my daily reads and respond to e-mails tomorrow. Thank goodness that this is a four day week!

More later!

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see your post but sorry to hear of your problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home