Miss Chera

Sunday, March 27, 2005

It's Easter Bunny time...

Well, Mr. Chera got a big Easter basket this year. He got a new truck. Here in Texas, that's a BIG deal. We bought a '05 Chevy HD 4x4 truck. He is in "hog heaven". HA! He loves everything about it. We went to get it last Saturday, and I was able to drive it all week. Since Mr. Chera is gone all week, Lil Darling & I get to drive our pick. Lil Darling gets to pick every morning on whether to drive my car or Daddy's truck. Of course, she chose to drive Daddy's all week (which was fine by me)!

Having Friday off was absolutely fabulous! I was able to get my Easter shopping finished. Mr. Chera made it home in time to help with all the errands. Last night (Fri) we went to a wonderful steak house. Our truck salesman sent us there on him, and the steaks were great. We were able to get my Mom out also. She had a great time.

Today, we went to visit Mr. Chera's parents, Mem and Pep. Pep was recently diagnosed with cancer, and will begin chemo this week. Please say an extra prayer for him this week. In the past and recently, my MIL & FIL & I have had problems getting along and understanding one another. But, I still do not want anything to happen to either one of them. Mem & Pep are very special to Lil Darling. I made strawberry shortcake for everyone tonight except for Mr. Chera-he had cherry shortcake! It was a special treat for everyone. Pep has to keep his weight up for the chemo and procedures.

Well, I better go...got to check on the Easter Bunny and make sure he places Lil Darling's basket in the perfect spot.

Happy Easter to everyone!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lisanne said...

Glad you had a happy Easter! We had my grandma's recipe for strawberry pie (traditional in our family for Easter), and it was yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home