Miss Chera

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Little facts

I have decided to start making an entry everyday, and to let at least one fact out to the entire blogoshere internet thingy. I have been so apprehensive about letting people know me. In the past, I have written about Mr. Chera, Lil Darling, my Mom, MIL, FIL, etc., but have never let one thing out about me (aside from my love of popcorn). Today is my day to share, so here's a few (five to be exact) facts about me to get started:

-I am adopted, and have meet my biological mother. After meeting her, I appreciated my parents even more and realized their love for me. OK, OK, OK...I started off with a sappy one.
-I am addicted to Diet Coke and peppermints.
-Before I got married, I had only driven Chevrolet cars. Mr. Chera came into the marriage with a Dodge!
-I can not drive a stick shift.
-I never had acne problems until I had Lil Darling.

So, there...you know a little more about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home