Miss Chera

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Can't sleep again

I have trouble sleeping almost every night. No reason, not stressing, but just can not sleep. Lil Darling's teacher called this evening. Seems she is not listening as well as she could and can not keep her hands to herself. She has to touch everyone including hugging. She is so social and loving at times. She & I talked about this, and she 'promised' she would clip her listening ears on. Man, I hate to hear about the phone calls to the kids who hit, kick, and bite...this call was about little trivial things. Sure, she should be listening to her teacher and keeping her hands to herself, but I always think, "It could be worse!" We went through a period where she was the 'biter'. It was so bad that some mothers would not even speak to me while passing one another in the hallways or during afternoon pick up. Hell, I still have some mothers who do not speak. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home