Miss Chera

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lil Darling on American Idol

I have increasing become a reality show ho. I have always watched Real World and Road Rules, but my interest in the latest Real World has dropped. I really love The Amazing Race, Survivor, and Animal Police (on Animal Planet).

I never watched American Idol, but I love it now. Lil Darling & I watch it. Last night, she said, "I want to sing and dance like that one day." Well, she does have the wardrobe - feather boas, sequined dresses, high heels, etc. So, maybe in a few years, I will be one of those crazy stage moms (NOT like a crazy pagent mom) who will cheer wildly for my daughter and have everyone I know vote for her! I will be like the mom who fell to her knees when her son was chosen in the preliminary round on AI. I guess I can dream just like my almost four year old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home