Miss Chera

Sunday, February 20, 2005

It's been awhile...

since I posted anything. Many things have happened since the last post. Little Darling has cut her own hair at school again. She is no banned from using scissors at school until she can make better choices. I definitely took pics again.

My FIL has been diagnosed with cancer, and will be having surgery this week. I am praying everything will go as good as possible. He will immediately start chemo, and possibly radiation.

Mr. Chera and I have been trying to concieve for almost a year. Last week, I had another sono to check out my ovaries, and everything appears fine. My gyn said if I am not pregnant by the summer, we will start to look at infertility issues. Luckily, I have not had a miscarriage during this time of trying to concieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home