Miss Chera

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Work stuff

Have you ever disliked a person so much that you want to hide everything they come your way? Well, I felt this way to whole day. I truly do not think it is healthy or in my best interest with the company to feel this way - I can not stand this woman. I am a team player, but I am not a kissass, backstabber, or manipulator. This woman has shown she is all of these in just the last four work days. In these past few days at work, I feel I must watch everything I say around this person. She will ask me how I like another co-worker or if I agree with a decision a VP has made. She is new, and is way to concerned on who likes who in the office. This behavior is just so immature to me. Who the hell does this woman think she is? ugh! I just feel like today was a crappy day after dealing with this woman. Good thing I have Mr. Chera & Little Darling to come home to everyday. They will cheer anyone up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home